IMPORTANT!!** Refund and course transfer policy: Refunds will only be issued in the event of an NCCP course cancellation or due to extenuating circumstances, pre-approved by the Education Program Manager. Refund requests must be formally submitted via email more than 7 business days prior to the start of the course and should include a detailed explanation as to why the coach can no longer attend the course (documentation may be requested). Course transfers may be requested prior to the start of any NCCP course by emailing the Education Program Manager. If you cannot attend a course, you must give Gymnastics Ontario a minimum of 24 hours notice or you will not be eligible for a transfer and will be charged as taking the course. Coaches that have an existing credit on their account must contact the Education Program Manager in order to be transferred into a future course. Course credits issued to a coach will expire exactly one year following the course end date. Duplicate registrations for the same course will not be refunded. Course transfers will not be completed without adequate documentation for courses that have already passed.
Please note that course registration will not be transferred from one coach to another. Course credits must be used by coaching profile it is assigned to.
How to get started
1. In order to register for a Gymnastics Ontario NCCP course, you must first be a registered member of GO. Member clubs are responsible for registering their coaches with Gymnastics Ontario. If you are not affiliated with a club, please email the completed unattached coach form to email@example.com or via fax at 647 344 4816.
The unattached coach form can be found here on the GO website under the Form tab.
Coaches must be at least 15 years of age by the start of the Foundations Introduction course in order to register for the courses.
Coaches must be at least 16 years of age to register for any Level 2 (+) and/or Competition Stream course.
It is the sole responsibility of the individual coach to ensure that they meet all of the requirements to register and attend the course. Coaches who do not meet these age requirements will not receive course completion credit.
Please note the new season (2018-2019) starts on July 1, 2018. You will be required to update your GO Membership within your profile in order to sign up for any NCCP courses falling on or after July 1, 2018.
Coaches must have an NCCP number in order to register for any NCCP course. If you are unsure whether you already have an NCCP number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Choose a discipline* (Foundations Introduction and Foundations Theory are common to all disciplines.)
Artistic: including women’s (WAG), men’s (MAG)
Active start (Pre-school)
Trampoline: including double-mini, synchro, tumbling
Make sure that you meet all of the requirements prior to registering for a course. Consult the Foundations Pathway document if you need more information regarding the steps involved in first becoming a coach: http://www.gymnasticsontario.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/FoundationsPathway_GOguide_2018.pdf
3. Start NCCP Course registration process
1) Scroll down to “Choose Courses”
2) Select a course you wish to register for
3) Proceed to “Enter Coaches Details” to begin set up of your account. Click “Continue”.
4) The page will refresh so that you can set up the rest of your account. You should see NCCP course calendar above the New coach information
5) Continue to fill out your profile information. You will need your Gymnastics Ontario membership number and NCCP number to continue. If you do not have a GO #, please contact Kristina at email@example.com
6) Be sure to fill out all boxes marked with a red * Select option none when necessary
7) You will then be directed to the billing information. You can review your order and finish the registration process.
* Ensure all information is accurate. Email must be the registered coach's personal email in order to receive access to Learning Management System for Competition Stream courses.
Gymnastics Ontario does not take cash or cheques as a valid form of payment. All NCCP course registration must go through the online registration process.
4. Preparation for NCCP courses
1) Most NCCP courses are active courses. Come dressed in active coaching attire, ready to participate.
2) If you do not have transportation, please bring water and food as it is not provided on site.
3) Ensure that you have your NCCP Number on hand at all courses.
5. Late registrations - If you are signing up for a course within 5 business days of the start date, you may not receive the course materials at the time of course. Any missing material will be shipped directly to the address listed in your Checklick profile following completion of the course, as long as proof of payment is provided. Please always bring proof of payment to the course if you are a late registration.
6. Payment Method - Gymnastics Ontario accepts both VISA and Mastercard. GO will not accept the following methods of payment for NCCP course registration: cash, cheque, pre-paid credit cards or VISA Debit as valid forms of payment. Registration will not be secured until payment has been processed.
Please carefully read terms and conditions upon check out for additional information.
*Coaches may log into the Checklick profile at any time to view their 'Storefront Orders': https://app.checklick.com